Musings From A Psycho Hosebeast Woman

Random thoughts, rants, and saucy romance stories.

Monday, March 22, 2004

[ series 1 ]
Name: Kelie
Birthday: June 26th
Birthplace: Victorville, California
Current Location: Decatur, Illinois
Eye Color: Baby Poo greenish/hazel
Hair Color: Brown with black and blond stripes
Righty or Lefty: Righty
Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Font: On yahoo, comic sans, 12, red and blue alternating
*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*
[ series 2 - your favorite ]
Music: Everything, even country AND rap.
Cartoon: Jem and the Holograms..from the 80s
Color: Yellow
Car: GTO
ICEE Flavor: What the heck is an icee, we must not have those in hicksville
Magazine: Rolling Stone
TV Show: I do not have one at the moment
Song at the Moment: Tenderloin by NOFX
Food & Beverage: Pocky, Caffeine-free Dr. Pecker
Subject in School: Speech
Weekend Activity: Sitting on my arse
Frozen Yogurt: I miss TCBY :(
*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*
[ series 3 - what is ]
Your most overused phrase: Like, and Hella
The first thing you thought when you woke up: I'm cold.
The last image/thought you go to sleep with: Hallucinations from my brain.
The first physical feature you notice of opposite sex: Height
The best name for a Butler: Bumbley
Your idea of the wussiest Sport: LaCrosse
Your best feature: My badunkadunk
Your greatest fear: Becoming a deaf mute.
Your greatest accomplishment: Having two c sections with no pain meds after
Your most missed memory: Laying in my mom's lap while she played with my hair.
*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*
[series 4 - you prefer]
Pepsi or Coke: Caffeine-free Pepsi
McDonald's or Burger King: McDonalds
Single or Group Dates: Single
Adidas or Nike: SKECHERS BABY!
Chicken nuggets or Chicken fingers: I'm a nugget gal
Dogs or Cats: Dogs
Monica or Brandy: Neither
Tupac or Jay-Z: Tupac
Shania Twain or LeAnn Rhymes: Either
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Neither, I don't do tea.
One pillow or Two: One, I only own one.
Chocolate or Vanilla: Chiocolate
Hot chocolate or Hot cocoa: uhhhhhh
Cappucino or Coffee: Neither, a mocha with a double shot of carmel and whipped cream.
*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*
[ series 5 - do you ]
Shower everyday: Yes.
Have a crush: I'm not a player I just crush a lot.
Think you've been in love: YES
Want to go to college: I am in college, but I don't think I want to go ever again.
Like high school: Never really went very much, therefore I cannot form an opinion on this.
Want to get married: Yes!
Type correctly: No, I neber tpye corrctely
Believe in yourself: Sometimes, expecially after large amounts of POCKY!
Have any tattoos? Where: Yes, everywhere - Mua ha ha ha.
Have any piercings? Where: I think we've gone through this before...
Get motion sickness: yes
Think you're a health freak: If you consider a hypochondriac a freak, then yes:)
Get along with your parents: Yep, great relationship with them both.
Like thunderstorms: Terrified of them!
*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*
[ series 6 - the future ]
Age your plan to be married: Uhhh....
Number and names of children: I have 2, Hollie and Bubba...who knows if there will be more.
Where will you be at age 20: I will be last year at age 20.
Dream wedding: Gothic- mua ha ha ha.
How do you want to die: I hope someone throws a brick through my windshiled on the highway as i go under an overpass.
Dream job: Getting paid to talk a lot.
Country you'd like to visit: Iceland
*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*
[ series 7 - opposite sex ]
Best eye color: Who cares
Best hair color: Who cares
Short or long hair: I am a sucker for a guy with long hair *sometimes* ORLANDO BLOOM IN LOTR MADE ME CREAM MY JEANS!
Best height: Taller than me
Best weight: Who cares
Best clothes: Anything metrosexual
Best first date location:Who cares
Best first kiss location: mua ha ha ha.
*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*
[ series 8 - other ]
Last time you slept with a stuffed animal: 2 nights ago. I slept with a Teddy Bear I tried to kidnap for ransom.
Rings before you answer the phone: Usually 4, I am lazy and often let the answering machine pick up.
What's on your mousepad: Fuzz...cup rings.
How many houses/apts you've lived in: 12
How many schools you've gone to: 6
Bedroom carpet color: Hardwood floor
Shave your head for $5,000?: I'd shave my head for free.
Three things you'd take if you were to be stranded on an island, not including people: CD player, CD's, LOTS of chocolate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home