Musings From A Psycho Hosebeast Woman

Random thoughts, rants, and saucy romance stories.

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

I went to my Pool PT thingie again this morning. It was a lot harder this time because last time they felt bad for me. They were ruthless this time and worked me like a dog!! I came home totally pooped and passed out for a 2 hour nap. It is really helping my back though, so I will keep enduring the torture. Who know you had to *actually* exercise. I love how I feel after, my pain is significantly reduced, but the pain of having to be in a fat lady swimming suit in PUBLIC still hurts me, badly.

My heartburn is still wretched. I need to go get some Zantac, but I keep forgetting and forgetting. Even plain water gives me heartburn. My husband totally thought I was joking one Sunday when I told him that the sacrament gave me heartburn-but I wasn't.

Today my son decided it would be really fun to climb up on the kitchen counter and pour an entire huge bottle of fish food into Fishies bowl. When I corrected him for it, and took away the empty container of fish fod, he swiped at the counter in a fit of anger and knocked my wedding centerpiece vase down and shattered it. I was so mad that my eye started to literally twitch. I cried too, I couldn't believe he broke it. So the little monster was an inmate in his room for a good 45 minutes. He came out saying sorry, and my heart melted. But a few minutes later I caught him scaling the computer desk. *twitch* The child is persistent, and he has been into EVERYTHING lately. I think it's because his last 2 molars are taking forever to cut, and it's turned him into a little jerk. The Terrible Two's ARE real. I can't believe I am having another boy.

Hollie on the other hand, has been angelic lately. She's been very helpful with chores and she is learning to do more things for herself. She is very excited for the new baby to come, so she can have another boy to tell off. She's been the little momma. She wags her finger at Bubba and even yells at him sometimes. She thinks she's the boss around here. She is speaking more and more spanish, this week she learned some animals. She runs around the house saying "caballo" or "gato". Sometimes she tells me things in spanish that I don't quite understand. Maybe I need to study some too so I can keep up. It's funny though, she was so used to saying "tengo tres aƱos" (i am 3 years old). She refuses to change it to 4, she only says she is 4 years old in English, in Spanish, she is still 3.

Chunk is still plugging along at work, He got an unexpected raise, and also was recognized for doing well by getting balloons on his desk. He is starting to feel more appreciated there and settling in. He is also plugging along with his spanish studies, which irritates the crud out of me at times. We've decided to take a summer spanish class together at the local community college. It will be fun to take a class together I think. I am going back to college full time in August, but I think Chunk is going to do part time school and continue to work full time. He and I are both really excited for our Utah trip next month, he will get to spend a lot of time with family while I am at the conference. He has a cousin that speaks spanish there too, so I am sure he will be bugging him while we're there.

I have all these projects I want to do, but I haven't gotten up the motivation to actually do them yet. I really want to make a flannel board and sets of felt characters to go on it. I started discussing this flannel board with chunk and his mom, and I wondered if I put a dot of velcro on the back of the characters if they would stick better...and somehow the conversation turned into a bunch of "wouldn't it be funny if..."s. One of which being, wouldn't it be funny to have a velcro pajama and sheets set, so kids wouldn't be able to get out of bed? I think I cracked up at that thought for days. Anyways, I have made a ton of magnets lately, and it's now time for a new project. I think making felt people and stuff to go on a flannel board will be fun. I am going to make an ABC set and numbers also. Hollie can write her name now, so it's the perfect opportunity to start really teaching her to read. I knew how to read by the time I was in Kindergarten so I know it can be done. I want to teach my kids a kindergarten level homeschool program, so that by the time they actually start school, they will already know a lot of the stuff and they can catch on quicker. The only thing holding me back is that nasty motivation problem.

I wish I had more friends here that were married and moms. It would be more fun to get together as a group and do the homeschool thing. The women in my ward are a bit older than me, so it's hard for me to connect. And the women my age in the ward don't have kids, or they are married with husbands in Iraq or something. Hopefully going to college again will help me meet people. I just need to move to Utah, that will make everything better right? ;)

Thanks for reading my blog, I appreciate my fans. Ciao for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home