Musings From A Psycho Hosebeast Woman

Random thoughts, rants, and saucy romance stories.

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Well we went ahead and got a second car. It's a beater with a heater AND a/c! I like it, Chunk likes it, we're all happy now. No more being stuck at home, yay! We're about to go to Wal-Mart. I LOVE being able to get out and spend money while the hubby is at work *maniacal laughter*

I want to surprise him with a new mouse for his computer. He plays a lot of online games and the mouse he has SUCKS. I wanna gt him on of those neat-o optical mice. I am going to see if Wal-Mart has any. I can write about it here, because he NEVER reads my blog. He has his own blog, which he stopped writing in promptly after we got married. When questioned about it, he said he only started a blog to woo me! HaHa! So if any of you still have him linked..go ahead and delete it, he has no intention of ever writing in it again.

Ok here is a pic of the pimp ride..enjoy!

Oh yeah I had an ultrasound this morning. The baby is still a boy:) The ultrasound tech said he will weigh over a pound by the weekend! I knew he was a huge monster. I've been been getting bad heartburn every single day. the ultrasound was very cool this time, we could see a lot more neat stuff including the babies face, which was buried under my hip bone last time so we didn't get a picture of it at all. Thats all for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home