Musings From A Psycho Hosebeast Woman

Random thoughts, rants, and saucy romance stories.

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

It's really irritating when history repeats itself. I think it's hilarious mostly....but it is also irritating. I am up late tonight pondering recent events and wondering whether I should change my blogs URL or not. There are some people out there who just can't help but be evil, and I don't think they deserve the privilege of reading about my personal life, and seeing pictures of the children they refuse to contact. On the other hand...I like my blog..and a lot of my friends and family members already have this linked..so I might lose touch with them.

My ex husband found this blog awhile back. He told me he googled my name and found it back around Christmas time. He asked me a lot of personal questions, especially about my being pregnant again. I practically had to beat it out of him, but he finally admitted to having searched for me on the internet. It wasn't that big of a deal, I thought it might be a great way for him to have more interaction with the kids daily lives, but there was to be one condition. He was not to share this link with anyone else. I don't know that he did, they may have just searched for it too, but either way..they annoy me. My ex husband has called the kids 4 times in the last 2 years. That's not counting all of the times they were kept secret from me, when the kids were visiting his grandmother. But as far as the kids being in my care, he has barely made an effort to try and contact them. He cares about them, but he cares about his bachelor life more. Now his family on the other hand..they think they are entitled to disrupting my lfie whenever they want to. My children are not public property. We're trying to have a family and a normal life. My children have no bond with thier father at all, Hollie only remembers what was brainwashed into her, and Charley has no idea who he is at all. I don't think we should be trying to force a bond that isn't there. My ex husband has been fairly communicative lately, and I love that. We were best friends as teenagers, and I hated to see that friendship die when we divorced. I am just following his lead though, I am not going to push him to be more involved, because frankly, the kids don't really need him. They have an extremely supportive and loving step-dad who is here every single day for them. but if he wants to be involved I think it's great, I wish he'd clean his life up more though.

As far as his family goes though, I am done. They called social services on my husband AND me, twice in Illinois, and once in Colorado. All reports came back as unfounded and we were given the option to press harassment charges on them. We decided to just let it go and continue on with our lives. When we moved, we didn't tell them our new address, and we got cell phones so we don't have to worry about our numbers being listed. It came to my attention today that they have been calling my little sister to pump her for information, which is smart on their end..because she's a very shy girl who lets people bully her, so I am sure she told them everything they wanted to know. I think this is total BS. If they want to know something...they have my email address. They have no business calling around to my family members to try and pit us against eachother. These people love contention, and I am SICK of it. My kids don't need this crap in thier lives, and I definitely don't need it. If my sister is going to be going behind my back and taking pictures and things for them, and letting them call her, then I will have to cut off contact with her also. If they want to see pictures of the kids..they can ask ME. I have a whole album of pictures I take of them all the time on my camera phone. All they have to do is humble themselves and ask ME for the access code. but they won't..they like being sneaky dishonest people.

For those not involved..sorry this turned into a ranting post lol! If you only knew what I have been though..you'd feel the same way.
Abbey, Angie, Andrea, Kim, Mike, Shelley..whoever it is doing Phyllis' dirty work for her..please stop. If she needs to ask me something..she knows my email address. Stop playing the stupid games. I want no part of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home