Musings From A Psycho Hosebeast Woman

Random thoughts, rants, and saucy romance stories.

Friday, March 11, 2005

OK...here is a ramble :)

I feel really, REALLY fat. I am already waddling around like a duck. I have never experienced anything like this, Hollie was extremely tiny so I never "showed" with her, and I carried Bubba so compactly that I never got huge with him either. Now I'm 22 weeks pregnant and feeling like I did at 8 months with Bubsy. UGH! I can't even imagine what it will be like in 3 months. I will probably be so miserable, but it's my own fault..I BEGGED for this.
Here is a brief list of my complaints that I plan to whine to my doctor about next Thursday:

Heartburn-no matter what I eat
Sciatica pain in the leg and now the buttcheek!!
Itchy Skin-AGAIN
Intense Lower backache
A ton of Braxton Hicks Contractions

All of these things bother me to no end. There are other things too, like being extremely tired, but I know there is nothing he can do about that. I am also sick on top of this. My nephew gave me his cold, and I in turn gave it to my entire family. We're all sneezing and coughing and have sore throats. My husband even had to take a day off work this week because he was so sick. I wish I could take a day off dangit. I am having some pretty abd cravings for stuff too, garlic being the biggest. I have been putting garlic powder in everything I eat lately. I prolly smell horrible to my husband..but at least I will have good cholesterol for the next bazillion years lol!

One thing I am really excited about is our trip to Hoo-tah next month. Yes, Hoo-tah. Hollie likes to call it that. We are going to be in Utah from April 27th till May 1st. The main reason we are going is so I can go to the BYU Women's Conference, but also for an LDS chat get-together on April 30th! Yes, I am the pinnacle of dorkness. I love Utah, it's one of my favorite places and this will be the first time the kids have gone with us, so we're excited to experience Temple Square with them. As a lot of you may know already, Chunk and I honeymooned all over Utah and it was the most fun vacation I have ever been on in my life. Among out list of things to do is visiting all of our chat buddies again. Let's see what else we can spill on Karin's carpet, haha.

I have been making a ton of silly little crafts lately. Mostly magnets, but I started getting some different things at Hobby Lobby, like little paper mache boxes to decorate. I also got a few tiny t-shirts to paint for the kids. I want to make them some bedtime shirts, and some "I'm the big brother/sister" shirts for when the baby is born. Hollie's 4th birthday is next Wednesday. One of her presents is a tiny Ladybug purse I am making her. I bought a little white handbag and I am using iron-on glitter patches of ladybugs, rhinestones and red fabric paint to jazz it up. I know she will love it, the child has a thing for purses. She is also getting a ballerina outfit complete with ballet slippers, an EZ Bake Oven, and a few other little odds and ends for her birthday. I told her she could go anywhere she wanted to on her b-day, and the girl chose McDonalds of all places, so that's where we shall go. At least it's cheap. I don't want another $60 Chuck E. Cheese fiasco like on Bubba's 2nd birthday.

I filled out my FAFSA and all my stuff I need to go back to school in the fall. I found out the college here has an on-site daycare center that takes babies as young as 6 weeks old. It is also charged on a sliding scale for us poor folks so I am really excited. I am trying to nag Chunk into enrolling too, but he keeps putting it off. I haven't decided what I want to be when I grow up yet, But I know I have a couple of things that really pique my interest, like Biology, English or Journalism. I am really considering majoring in biology and preparing for the MCAT to possibly go to medical school someday. A part of me still wishes I were still into communications though, I really miss my college speech/debate team back in Illinois a lot. Whatever I decide, I knwo it will be good for me. My brain needs some stimulating.

Another thing we've been looking into lately is pee wee sports for the kids. The YMCA has an indoor soccer team for 3 and up. Poor Bubsy is just too young for most things, but Hollie can participate. I might put him in swimming lessons or something just to be fair. The Y also has beginning tumbling classes for his age group.

Ok I think I have rambled enough for another week haha. Hope you all enjoyed this boring snippet of my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home