Musings From A Psycho Hosebeast Woman

Random thoughts, rants, and saucy romance stories.

Monday, February 28, 2005

Umm..nothing really interesting has happened!! I just have no idea what to blog about. My life has become very dull. The highlight of today was making TWO sourdough bread bowls filled to the brim with spinach dip. I gave one to my sister, and now I shall revel in eating the other by myself *snicker* I made spinach dip for a barbecue last Saturday and it was devoured by my family, so i am thinking of hiding this one in the vegetable crisper..because lord knows my family will NEVER look in the veggie drawer.

Salad has become a main staple in my life lately. I crave fresh vegetables so bad that I have actually cried because we didn't have any!!!I bought a 5 lb bag of oranges too. Oranges and lettuce=bliss. I am at odds with my husband over the water situation though. I drink a ton of water a day, and I HATE the way the water tastes here. It has a pipey-nasty-bathroom sink-water taste to it. I want to buy a filter, but my husband thinks the water tastes just fine so I suffer in silence. I am thinking of buying one anyway...I can;t take the pipey tasting water anymore!!!

That's all I really have for now. one of these days I will have an epiphany and will write you all some long drawn out profound story. But not today. Cheerio mate!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home