Musings From A Psycho Hosebeast Woman

Random thoughts, rants, and saucy romance stories.

Friday, March 25, 2005

*Pictures Below*
I wanted to put that there in case this became a long ramble and you couldn't see them right off..i know some of you *mike hagan* have short attention spans.

Things have been pretty cool. I started going to Physical Therapy and had a great experience. They put me in this cool program where you do PT in the swimming pool. There is also a pregnant mothers water aerobics class I want to sign up for, but the problem is, the classes are held while chunks at work, and I don't have anyone to watch the kids. Poo! The PT is helping a little already. I still have a lot of pain but not as much as before. I haven't had the bad zapping pains, but my lower back still feels achy all the time. My therapist said my right pelvis is kind of stuck in a rotated back position and is causing one leg to be longer than the other. Spiffy eh?

We decided to try and dye easter eggs today. I was terrified I was going to have purple and pink carpet after all was said and done..but I only ended up with a slightly green son. I took a few pics on my phone....dang I love my phone. I wanted to share them, so here ya go!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

this is the finished product...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I call this...FRANKENEGG!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Tasting the egg and not sure if we're liking it....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Hollie looking elven..she reminds me of the dark crystal puppets...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home