Musings From A Psycho Hosebeast Woman

Random thoughts, rants, and saucy romance stories.

Friday, March 18, 2005

I bought these cool things called ReadyBeds. They are basically child-sized air matresses, but with a built in sleeping bag. They inflate in seconds with an electric pump that comes included. I bought them for our trip to Utah, so we could get a cheaper motel room and let the kids sleep in the ReadyBeds. Thier cousin Devilyn has one and they liked it alot. I bought them both from eBay. I got my first one in the mail, and blew it up to make sure it had no holes or anything just to be sure, even though it was still brand new and sealed in the box. The kids wanted to test it out so of course, they BOTH climbed in, because neither is patient enough to take turns haha. I caught it all on film, err cameraphone. I just wanted to share one of the pictures, it came out SO cute!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home