Musings From A Psycho Hosebeast Woman

Random thoughts, rants, and saucy romance stories.

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

I haven't updated in a bit, sorry! I haven't been busy, just lazy. My mother in law came down to visit last saturday and painted with the kids, so i am including some pics of that. I also painted star magnets with them the next day, and I put pics of 2 of my favorites on here too! We're getting all crafty, it's fun. I could spend a giant wad of cash at Hobby Lobby if I didn't control myself, haha!
Things are going pretty ok around here. I had another OB visit, everything went swell. I have another ultrasound coming up on March 2nd. I will be having them frequently due to placenta previa. We've been thinking of baby names a lot lately, and we still can't agree on anything, but maybe soon! Ok, short post for now, will update again later! Peace and Chicken Grease!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home