Musings From A Psycho Hosebeast Woman

Random thoughts, rants, and saucy romance stories.

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Hey Ya.

I just got home from work. I threw up today- 3 times. I thought it was morning sickness, but it might not be. My son has been puking since 2 in the morning. He's taking a nap right now, and if he still has a fever when he wakes up, I am taking him to the ER. My poor baby. He's been sick for over a week now and it seems to have gotten MUCH worse in the last 24 hours. I don't feel so swell myself but I took some tylenol and I feel a teensy bit better.

Tonight the kids and I are making lifesavers ornaments. It's really cool, you basically line up lifesavers on a baking sheet in the shape of whatever you want, in our case it's candy canes adn wreaths, then you bake them till they goo together. Then while they are still warm, you take a straw and punch a hole at the top for the string to go through. I also made homemade chicken and dumplings last night. I felt very suzie homemaker, and they were delish.

I am still itchy all over, and I read it's a sign of a liver problem-UH OH. That's how it allllll started with Hollie. I definitely do not need another micro preemie baby. My doctor thinks we can wait till 5 days before my due date to do the c-section. I seriously doubt I will go that long. Bubba was a month early, and I was already having contractions the day I had him. My next doctors appointment is on January 14th. I am excited to tell him all of the wretched thigns that I have been experiencing since my first visit that seems so long ago.

Well..I really need to find a new blog layout. I am sick of this one. I wanted to do Christmas, but BAH, too much work for just a couple more days.
Later Taters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home