Musings From A Psycho Hosebeast Woman

Random thoughts, rants, and saucy romance stories.

Saturday, May 01, 2004

My throat is scratchy this morning, I think because I slept with my window open. It was pretty warm, but a slight nip developed in the air in the wee hours of the morning. I did not want to get up this morning. At least I was awoken by the sweet serenading of my almost-18-month-old baby boy. Yes, I still refer to him as my baby boy. He will always be my baby, he has such a sweet disposition. Hollie is no longer my baby, she's my teenager. She is pushing to grow up so fast already, you'd never know she were 3 if it were not for her extremely small stature. After Bubba serenaded me to my feet, I went and got him and brought him to my bed, where we just lounged around with a fleece blankey for an hour and a half. That hour and a half was very much needed, and I am now bright eyed and bushy tailed and ready for the day.

Chunk will be here in 9 days, and I am soooo excited that my tummy gets in knots when I think about it. Being apart is torture! Another good thing about his arrival, is that it marks the end of school! No more even thinking about college after that week till AUGUST! Yay! I was going to take a summer class, but we all know from m,y previous blog entry that a certain instructor has angered me, and I will no longer sign up for her stupid class (which I have already taken mind you) just so it will will make it (not enough students signed up for it) and she can get paid for a job she doesn't deserve to earn money for. I am really trying not to be bitter here, but it's hard. I will hopefully have something more to tell you about on this topic after next Wednesday.

I have discovered a whole new world of music I never knew existed. On Yahoo! Messenger, there is now a feature called "Launchcast radio" and it plays online radio stations. I have been listening to various stations for the last few days. They even have 4 or 5 kids stations! We listened to all Disney songs yesterday. Today I clicked on "Indie Rock" expecting some retarded stuff I'd never heard of, but whaddya know! They play Bright Eyes, Deathcab for Cutie, Yo Lo Tengo, Modest Mouse, and a bunch of other RAD bands I haven't heard of, but are GRREAT! I am sure Mike Hagan will have some sort of gripe about this, but I have braced myself for it. Heh Heh. At least I am over my unhealthy Evanescence obsession. I still love the music, but I am not going to be stalking down Amy Lee again anytime soon. I still can't believe we stood outside freezing our tooshies off for a few hours in the middle of a winter night to meet a silly rock star. I remember my fingers were soo numb I couldn't wind the film on the camera, I had to ask her body guard to. It seemed worth it at the time though, and the memory of spending that time with my sister probably is what I love the best. I miss her!! *cries*

My plans for the day include moving a BUNCH of stuff over to the apartment. I had wanted to get started by now, but Shelley is still in bed and I need her Suburban so we shall see what comes of this day. I look forward to the days Chunk is at work like today, because we email back and forth and it gets rather mushy gushy and cute. I sit here sometimes after I reply to him waiting for a reply to my reply (confusing?) and it almost always comes. It's so much fun. I always get a nice juicy email on his lunch break. Today I hope I don't get one though, because he promised to take his Philosophy class packet to work and read them on his lunchbreak. Yes, I am using my blog to tattle on you Charles. He has a philosophy paper due very very soon, and he hasn't even read the instructions yet! So now he is getting a taste of what my nagging is like. You better read that packet Charles and start thinking about what your paper is going to be on. Before you know it, it will be the night before it's due and you'll be up all night scrambling to write a shoddy paper that will only get you a B!! You don't want that. You are very good with philosophical questions, I've heard you act that way in the chat room and when you debate people, I KNOW you are worthy of an A, so do it right ok? Ok, I am done tattling, but I hope your mom reads this and gets on your case too :) I love you! HeHe.

I am grateful for:
Rain,
Indie Rock,
Bubble Bath,
Olive Soap,
Creativity,
His love,
Justice,
Dreams,
Spending quality time w/ my kids,
My future in-laws acceptance of me,
Tulips,
My ability to still play the flute.
I love you all~~!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home