Musings From A Psycho Hosebeast Woman

Random thoughts, rants, and saucy romance stories.

Tuesday, March 02, 2004

Good morning folks. I don't have a lot to say today, which is a miracle. No mile long blog for you to read today. I spent half of my study time last night reading the blogs of those whom I have never met. And a couple of people from school...Mike, I am disappointed...There has been no new entry for some time now, tsk tsk. One persons blog had me rolling, it was a link from Mikes blog. I feel weird about reading blogs of RCC students still...I just can't get over the peeping tom feeling. I want to say something to them, "hey, I read your blog, it was amazing!", but I don't for fear they will think I am a psycho-stalker. The only person I openly admit to stalking is Mike. I am sure he is well aware of it by now. So, I have to talk about speech team now...It's just standard in my blog these days. I have to come up with 3 new events for Nationals, but I have to have them ready by regionals and that happens to be 3 or so weeks away. So, I am panicking. My spring break will be spent begging both Mike's for help I am sure. I have 2 major tests this week too, and it blows chunks. Nationals is in California.....We go April 11th I believe. I am super freakin' excited about it. And scared poop-less. That's all I've got to say about that. Good day to you. Just as an end note...as I spell checked this entry...it said the word "freakin'" was wrong, and suggested foreskin instead...I am dying laughing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home