Musings From A Psycho Hosebeast Woman

Random thoughts, rants, and saucy romance stories.

Friday, February 20, 2004

Amazingly enough, I have nothing to bitch about today. I am sitting here freaking out about my speech tournament tomorrow. I think I wrote a dang awesome informative speech on Kangaroo Care. I feel good about this. I am not nearly as scared as I was last time...This time I only feel slightly queasy. Not anywhere near the full on nausea I experienced the night before the last tournament.
I had to miss 2 classes yesterday because of the freaking truck my sister hauled her shit across the country in, and then today, after we drove way out to BFE (Chatham) to return it, we got lost and drove over 20 miles in the wrong direction and I missed my theatre class, which happens to be my favorite class too!!! I was a little bummed out..I missed a lot of school for my sister this week, but I think she really appreciates it. I am so happy to have her here. It was like a weight was lifted from my shoulders. Finally, I have *my* own family near me. It is so awesome.
The Evanescence concert is approaching. I don't care what you say Mike...It is going to Whoop some major hiney! I am sooo psyched up for it, it's been nearly 3 years since I went to a really good concert, let alone for a band I truly love. Amy Lee is a beautiful girl, with a beautiful voice, who plays the piano beautifully. BEAUTIFUL!!!! I personally think she could stand alone as a solo artist, the band doesn't really do her justice. But I am still psyched nonetheless. I am sure I will blog about it once the post-concert haze has lifted.
I must sleep now, busy day of talking my head off tomorrow! Wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home