Musings From A Psycho Hosebeast Woman

Random thoughts, rants, and saucy romance stories.

Thursday, February 19, 2004

SO, I go to Kroger tonight with my brother in law Zeb. We buy stuff la di da...get out to the car...realize I am $3 short in change. I march right back in and tell the cashier that she shorted me. She takes my receipt and change and examines them for what seems like an hour. Then she looks up at me and shrugs. I am on the verge of blowing a gasket, but I manage to keep my cool. She says, "I can take your name and number, and we'll call you if the drawer comes up over." I start to freak inwardly, but say in a smart-assed tone, "SO, we can't have our $3 that you shorted us?". The woman glares at me and tells me that they won't count out her drawer until morning, and all she can do is take my name and number. By this time I have copped a major 'tude and I am throwing drama all over the room. I give this dumb broad my name and number and she smirks at me. Zeb and I have come to the conclusion that she will probably gank the $3 out of the drawer now, just to spite me. I know it's only $3, but that's no longer the point. The point is, this random grocery store idiot can steal $3 and then shrug at me like it's not her problem. Regardless of whether I get the freakin' 3 bucks...I am going to write a letter to their corporate office and have a cow. That policy is ridiculous. When I worked at Sam Goody, and someone accused us of shorting them..a manager was called over and the drawer was counted so the problem was immediately resolved. Kroger apparently doesn't care enough about the hard earned money we are spending in thier stores, so I suggest we no longer spend it there. I am down for a Kroger boycott. Dang prices are too high there anyway. And there is my daily rant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home