Musings From A Psycho Hosebeast Woman

Random thoughts, rants, and saucy romance stories.

Sunday, February 29, 2004

I am slipping again....sheesh...I was doing so good with keeping up. The problem lately has been my blog addiction....other people's blogs in particular. I've been avidly following the blogs of people I don't know at all. I've also been reading the blogs of people from my school, whom I have never met, and I am totally enthralled by them. It's kind of weird....because some of them I know *who* they are, but don't really know them personally at all, and several I have never even spoken to in passing. It is just so odd to read about thier inner thoughts and personal lives, I feel like a window peeping pervert sometimes. (mental image: me outside your window, with a laptop) But I get off on it..so i keep reading. And commenting. The little comment boxes are ingenious. Last night erica came over. She had told me earlier in the week that Ian and his friend Mike would be coming over too, so I spent the day cleaning my house, making sure I had snacks and beverages and such...and only Erica showed up. It didn't surprise me though....he tends to be that way. I hate those dang aloof metrosexuals. I have a speech tournament this upcoming weekend....in Peoria, I am looking forward to it. I gripe a lot....but I do so enjoy my speech outings. My friend Louis goes to ICC so he will be there to cheer me on. For all those who talk to me on AIM or Yahoo...I have a new webcam. It's a fancy schmancy Creative. Way nicer than my dinky logitech I got for $20 at Wal-Mart. My sister brought it out from Colorado. Yay for early Christmas presents. Hmmm....things are going pretty durn good with my sister being here. I have an extremely small amount of privacy which actually has turned out to be a good thing, keeps my arse in line. I love having my little nephew here...my kids like having their cousin so close. Speaking of my heathen brats...Hollie turns 3 years old on March 16th!!!! I feel SOOOOOO old...I have a 3 year old, holy moses where has the time gone. I heard a rumor that her dad was coming to see her for her Birthday, but you know how my shady ex-in-laws are...no one has told me anything. I heard it through the grapevine... (mental image: claymation raisins dancing). I almost forgot....I downloaded every New Kids on The Block song ever recorded today and yesterday. This morning I got out of the shower and danced with my hairbrush to "Step By Step" (mental image: me naked dancing with a hair brush....*shudders with disgust*). I don't know what's with my new mental image thing. Some new gimmick my retarded brain came up with just now to keep you, my faithful blog readers, amused and entertained. I don't care what anyone says...Evanescence and NKOTB rule the universe baby!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home