Musings From A Psycho Hosebeast Woman

Random thoughts, rants, and saucy romance stories.

Wednesday, February 25, 2004

OK, now the post I want you all to read. I saw Evanescence last night!!!! We had nosebleed seats but it was SOOO great. I am very dissapointed in the Champaign crowd. NO ONE was rocking out!! Not even down on the floor...they were all just standing there like bewildered sheep. My sister and I were embarassed of it. We were up in the nosebleed rocking out, dancing and singing at the top of our lungs, and people looked at us like we were crazy. I was pissed. You are *supposed* to act like that, it's a freakin' concert for the love of Pete. After the show we decided to stalk Amy Lee (the lead singer) and we sat outside in the freezing ass cold for more than 2 hours. We were so amped on adrenaline that the cold didn't really bother us too much, because band members were coming out one by one and signing stuff and taking pictures. The very very last one to come out was Amy. By this time only a handful of people were still standing out there..and she took the time to sign everyones tickets stubs, and then we lined up and she took pictures with all of us. It was SOOO cool. I was on cloud 9 on the way home, and I was going a teensy bit fast, and WHAMMO, I got pulled over and was issued my very first ticket of my life. Allegedly, I was going 91 in a 65, which may or may not be true. I really don't know. I tried to finagle my way out of it, but he said with speeds that high he couldn't give me a warning. Someone later told me that in Illinois with a speed like that I could have gotten reckless driving, so I am lucky afterall. So there is a recap of my stinking week thus far. Hope you enjoyed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home