Musings From A Psycho Hosebeast Woman

Random thoughts, rants, and saucy romance stories.

Monday, February 02, 2004

I am so very ticked off right now. I was in a Yahoo! Chat room this very early morning, and I was just saying hi to some people I know and all of a sudden I came under attack by a booter. I was pissed, so everytime I was able to log back in, I got on voice chat and started talking smack to whoever was doing it. This went on for some time, until the bastard cracked my account. So now my micropreemiemommy ID is gone and I am very sad. I have had that ID since Hollie was born and I am attached emotionally to it. *sniffle*. I need to get a comments code for my blog. I forgot where Mike told me to go...halo something or other. Ho hum, I'm going back to bed

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home