Musings From A Psycho Hosebeast Woman

Random thoughts, rants, and saucy romance stories.

Monday, January 31, 2005

Lots of stuff has happened....

First off, we moved into a sweet apartment. It is really nice to finally have our own place again. let me just tell you some of the awesome features our apartment home offers. We have a gorgeous brick fireplace, a vaulted ceiling, washer and dryer IN our apartment (woot) AND the best part, 2 bathrooms, one being IN our master bedroom. No more stumbling around the house in the dark for those late night pee sessions. The apartment community offers 2 pools, an indoor jacuzzi, a work out room, clubhouse, tennis court, playground and basketball court, as well as being a gated community to keep the ruffians out. So I am in love with my apartment. It is a sweet apartment you might say. (that was for you Mike, if you ever come back *cries*)

So last post I mentioned I was going to the doctor soon. I did go, and there they found a ton of protein in my urine. Giant alarms started going off in my head. I had major kidney problems when I was pregnant with Hollie. Hopefully this is nothing, but we won't really know until my labwork comes back and I go into my next appt. Speaking of appointments, I have an ultrasound today at 11:20 am. If baby cooperates then we will know the sex by early afternoon-YAY! Let's just hope this baby is as immodest as my other two spread eagled babes. I didn't really want to find out the sex at first. I thought, how cool would it be to not know, and then wait until that moment when the baby is born to hear the doctor announce "It's a ____!!!" Chunk disagrees with me, he really wants to know. So instead of having the ultrasound tech just tell him and risk finding out later because chunky poo prolbably can't keep a secret, I decided to find out also. On the same note, my little prophetess child Hollie has declared it's a girl, so her accuracy is on the line big time today. She has successfully predicted 3 people's prenancies since October. She told me and my sister we were pregnant way before we even knew, and she also told me my friend Karin was pregnant, and a month or so later- she was. So my gifted little oracle claims it's a girl, but I think thats only because she really wants a sister. She's just in denial.

I have been staying home for about a week now. I haven't made an official decision to leave t-mobile just yet, but let me tell you it has been so so so so so much fun staying home with my kids. T-mobile is going to let me take an extended leave if I choose, so I can come back later. To be honest, I don't know if I want to go back, being pregnant is tiring and there is so much I want to do with my life as a mother. The next week will be crucial in my deciding what to do. I really love my job there, it is fun anf fastpaced and not to mention they are way overpaying me, but something inside tells me I am missing out on so much with Hollie and Charley, and it's something I can never get back. I feel really good about staying home, and really bad about leaving my job, so I'm stuck right now, but I will definitely pray about it and hopefully get an answer I can live with soon.

I mentioned in my chatterbox that I have cable internet now. So welcome back to me! I will be a full time blogger again very shortly so stay tuned!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home