Musings From A Psycho Hosebeast Woman

Random thoughts, rants, and saucy romance stories.

Monday, September 27, 2004

My weekend was glorious. I got tons of sleep, a new shirt, and new hair. I went to the mall to get my hair dyed, and on the way out through JCPenney I saw a really cool pink striped shirt on a sale rack for $6. That bad boy is now mine. I have been a shopping freak lately. Not necessarily buying anything, but I love going to stores and looking at every single thing, and then begging chunk for stuff every other aisle. This weeks object of my desire: Honey and Shea Butter Body Gloss from Bath & Body Works. The stuff freakin' smells just like honey, but it's not sticky. It rocks my socks. I will never own it though sadly, a tiny tub of the stuff costs $28, and even I can't justify spending that kind of money on a beauty product that I will grow bored of in a few weeks.

I have to work at 12:15 today, which is a nice change, because I've been doing the 2-11pm thing for the last couple weeks. I can't get too happy just yet though, because the rest of the week I will be doing the late thing. Abbey didn't go to work today. I wasn't that surprised in all honesty, I don't think she likes it there anymore. Chunk and I still like it, it's not a bad job, but again, like I have said in every post about work-THE PAY SUCKS!! We're half tempted to move to Colorado or Utah, and work at a call center out there. Those pay pretty well, the one I used to work at started at $12/hour. So did Chunk's last call center. It's insane what people will work for, I feel like we're in India.

The kids are still with their father. He actually called and left a message on my answering machine that he would be in town til October 4th. It was nice to hear it from him, the boy has been terrified to call me for the last year and a half and he usually relays all info to me through his grandma. I got to talk to Hollie on the phone this morning. She was being sweet, and she was eating an apple. Bubba was there too, but he pushed the phone away. He's starting his terrible two's awfully early. Speaking of terrible two's, he will be two in November. I wanted to have his birthday party at the zoo, but I am pretty sure they are closed by that time of year. Oh well, on to plan B. The Children's Museum maybe? I have a while to think about it.

Well, I am doing laundry, and getting ready for work, but I wanted to update since I haven't sat down to write a real solid entry in a while. "Anonymous" almost encouraged me to change my blog URL, since I found out at work that somehow, people have gotten this address and have been reading my blog. I'm not going to change it though, I have the right to free speech, and that is a very beautiful thing. If they don't like it, they don't have to read it, simple as that. And if people continue to post nasty comments on my blog, I will just take off the chatterbox and the comments boxes and NOBODY will be able to comment. How do ya like them apples. *wink*
I love you all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home