Musings From A Psycho Hosebeast Woman

Random thoughts, rants, and saucy romance stories.

Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Man I am such a bum. I've been neglecting my once posted-in-every-single-day blog. I miss doing the blogger thing. Before I had a job, I would surf through all my bookmarked blogs every morning, and comment on each of them, then update my own. Now I am lucky if I see any blogs during the week and good luck with posting in one of mine, let alone the 4 others that I have out there in cyberspace.

Work is good. Last night and tonight our systems went down for several hours so we just had to tell people basically that we're sorry but we can't help them and they have to call back. Easy Peasy. Tonight the systems were down and call volume was really low so they let everyone go home early, except they needed one person to stay to answer calls to tell customers about the system update. I volunteered to stay, I need the paycheck first of all, and second, I like the attention from supervisors. Yes, I am a butt-kisser to the fullest.

A couple of times now, Chuck has brought the kids up to my work to meet me for my lunch hour. It is so great to see them mid day. It helps the night go by faster.
When I got home from work tonight, I peeped in at Hollie, and she is sleeping in a carebears Halloween costume Chuck bought her tonight at Wal-mart. The reason they were at Walmart was because of my tires. I got a flat tire at work yesterday. I pumped it up with fix-a-flat and Chuck took it to get new tires today. I am bumbling on about my boring life, but I felt obligated to make an entry since I have been slacking. Love you all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home