Musings From A Psycho Hosebeast Woman

Random thoughts, rants, and saucy romance stories.

Friday, September 24, 2004

Ya know, it really bugs me that some anonymous person posted a nasty on my chatterbox. Ouch man, very ouch.

Today I don't have to be at work till 2-yay! I made meatloaf. Right now I'm awaiting my Chunk. He should be going on lunch any minute and he will be home to share in the meatloafy glory with me. He better hurry, because I am very hungry and I might not be able to wait for him much longer.

I am very sad today. My baby daddy is in town and he has my babies! *cries* I am going to miss them for a few days. They have been being so sweet lately. They were very excited to go visit their daddy from the "Air Porce". He is leaving for Korea on Oct 6th, so he is here once again to say goodbye to the children.

Work is still going pretty good, I still complain about the hourly wage there, and I will complain about it until the day I die. That comment is directed to "anonymous". I have been off the phones for about a week now. It's fun to get a break from taking calls, but the job I am doing is pretty challenging. I come home at night and my brain hurts. Last night I sorted through hundreds of faxes and came up with a nice organized system to file them in.

Chunk is home-YAYYAYAYAYA! Meatloaf time! Later peeps

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home