Musings From A Psycho Hosebeast Woman

Random thoughts, rants, and saucy romance stories.

Wednesday, September 01, 2004

I ended up making good cupcakes after all that strife the other day.
Just thought I'd let you know.
I also want to make a correction on the last post, we didn't have pizza for "sinner", we had it for dinner.

Bubba wore his "boy panties" all morning yesterday, and he didn't tinkle on the floor at all!!! Go Bubba!! We got a little wooden step stool to keep in the bathroom so the kids can get a little boost when trying to get on the potty. We're not potty training Bubba too hard yet, just startign to give him the basic idea. He loved wearing his new undies. They are Scooby Doo, but they resemble superman britches.

We have a 3 day weekend coming up. We are thinking about taking a mini-roadtrip someplace this weekend. Maybe to the St. Louis Zoo, or to Six Flags, or to Adam-Ondi-Ahman in Missouri. We're not sure yet, but we want to do something fun. Chunk feels very cooped up. I don't blame him, it's very hard to come home from work everyday and have to watch two rowdy toddlers by yourself. I wish I got off work the same time as him and I could help but we just can't do it right now. I watch them in the morning and early afternoon when he goes to work, so it's an even trade, but he's not used to being in charge of them on his own, and I think he's still getting used to being in the parent role. It's got to be very weird for him, he married a family, not just me. It will take time to adjust I'm sure.

The weather has been gross. Very humid. I don't know if it's like that all day, but when I get off work at night the air is sticky. We've had a couple of lightning storms in the last few weeks. Hollie likes to look out the window and say, "it's still raining?". One of her new word concepts is the word "still". Every sentence has that in it. " Mommy, you're still at work?", " MOM! I'm still hungry!"
It's cute. I miss my babies. I see them far too little.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home