Musings From A Psycho Hosebeast Woman

Random thoughts, rants, and saucy romance stories.

Sunday, August 29, 2004

I have a complaint. I like to make these little cupcakes in ice cream cones. You just make regular cake batter and pour it on into the ice cream cones. I have made them a few times, and they are always delicious. The last time I tried to make them, I poured too much water into the batter. I didn't realize it, but when I did, I tried to offset it by throwing a little more flour in. The cupcakes baked for a good 45 minutes, and they were *still* really runny. The batter never got fluffy. Well, I decided to give it another try tonight. The cupcakes are in the oven as I type this, working on dang near 40 minutes and what do ya know- they are STILL runny. I have no idea what is going on. I am doing what I have always done to make them. This time I was extra careful to measure the water exactly and everything. I am getting very frustrated at these silly little cake-cones. I am gonna go check on them AGAIN!
~~*~~
Well.....runny. I give up. Maybe I wasn't meant to bake.

I enjoyed my weekend off. This weekend and next weekend will be the last Saturday's Chunk and I have off together. We had some quality time together as a family. Saturday we had pizza for sinner-and we ALL sat at the table!! Tonight I made Pork Loin and Stuffing, and the kids wouldnt touch it. Chunk and I gobbled it up though. It was good stuff.
I have another week of work ahead of me. Bah.
At least I enjoy my job. I wish it paid more and had better hours, but I enjoy being there.
I should probably go check on those cupcakes again, I gave them ONE last chnce to solidify before I toss them. Love you all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home