Musings From A Psycho Hosebeast Woman

Random thoughts, rants, and saucy romance stories.

Monday, March 08, 2004

Ok, it's not Pokky, it's Pocky. And I am obsessed with it again. I had it as a child when my parents took a 3 week trip to Korea and Japan and brought us back all sorts of goodies. Saturday night when we were in Champaign we saw it at Sam Goody and we got some, and it's all I can think of ever since. I have researched the history of Pocky as well as the bazillions of flavors. I NEED to find a store in Decatur that sells POCKY!!!! POCKY POCKY POCKY!!! I have discovered a site that shows the many different kinds of Pocky, and it has pictures. I have made them my wallpaper on my PC. So long Evanescence, you have been replaced by a small stick dipped in chocolate, that is better than sex and raises my seratonin level to post-orgasmic bliss! Everyone should try Pocky!
I've got nothing to say beyond that. Good day to you ladies and gents. http://www.alde.com/anime/pocky1.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home