Musings From A Psycho Hosebeast Woman

Random thoughts, rants, and saucy romance stories.

Saturday, March 06, 2004

I do realize that posting a giant picture of Hitler in my blog is extremely controversial, and I do apologize for anyone who was offended by it. I am not taking it off though. This is MY blog, if you don't like it, leave. Freedom of speech yadda yadda yadda. Ok. I feel purged of those feelings now and I can move forward in this blogging experience. Ahem. Today sucks. Yesterday was cool. Ian, Erica and Mike (not hagan) came over and we hung out and had fun. Ian makes the most hilarious guitar faces ever. I don't have much to say today. I am feeling happy...and I don't know why. I'm not gonna argue though. I'll just let it be, go with the flow man, yeah..it's all gravy baby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home