Musings From A Psycho Hosebeast Woman

Random thoughts, rants, and saucy romance stories.

Sunday, March 07, 2004

Last night was a doozy. Erica, Ian, Mike H. and myself went to Champaign to the mall and out to eat. It was a blast...In my opinion anyways, I had a ton of fun, I don't know if everyone else did. We ate at Fazoli's which is THE best fast food Italian restaurant chain in the world. Wait..I can't think of any other Italian restaurant chains. Regardless, it is fantastic, I suggest everyone run out to the nearest Fazoli's and gorge on breadsticks and Alfredo. On the way home we listened to 80's new wave, and ate Pokky,and let me tell you, that stuff is natural Prozac because by the time we got back to Decatur my cheeks hurt from smiling so much. When Mike got Erica and I back to my house (her car was parked here) I guess he had a sudden epiphany that Steak n' Shake is the place to be on Saturday night, and we hopped back in his monster Lincoln (sans Erica-parental issues, I'd rather not comment at this time) and headed over there. Some extremely weird guy, apparently named "Spider" was talking to Ian and the dude just totally creeped me out. He had a bunch of nasty tattoos and was obviously obliterated on whatever his drug of choice was. He was talking to me, rather rudely in my opinion, and I didn't know how to talk to this person. I just kind of smiled and nodded, but copped a small 'tude, as is my usual defense mechanism. And thanks guys, Ian and Mike, NO HELP AT ALL. Just sat there...Didn't they know they were supposed to save me??? *sighs* Men. Do they know anything??? When I got home, at 1 or 2, I don't really remember, STEVE of all people calls and proceeds to bitch at me non-stop until I finally just tell him I am hanging up, and do so. I don't know what his problem is...actually, I do know what his problem is, and in my opinion, I think it's stupid. So yeah, that's a recap. I'll try and update more frequently, I know, I know, we always say that. I mean it this time by George. No one ever makes it this far into my entries anyways, so I could literally say anything here and no one would care. Shishkabob-a-bob-bob, Shaza-gob-a-moo-moo, yora-gora-stink-blink, jiggla sniggla. That last sentence is a real sentence I swear to you. It is a memory etched into my brain since childhood from a "Highlights" magazine for kids. It was a story called Jiggla Sniggla, where this kid has something happen to him and he can't remember how to speak English and all he can say is that sentence up there ^. I will never forget that story, and I have no idea why, because I must have been 6 or 7 when I first heard it. Ok, I feel better now, I'm done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home