Musings From A Psycho Hosebeast Woman

Random thoughts, rants, and saucy romance stories.

Monday, February 09, 2004

YAY!!!! I am at the school library and Mike helped my sofa king wee todd did self to add the comments to my thingie. I am very excited right now, I could just hug him...till just now when he messaged me and made my text go into his BOX!!Grrrrrr. Ok, that will make zero sense to anyone else reading this. I want Texas Roadhouse REALLY bad, but I can't seem to justify spending that much money on food I can make at home. But I REALLLLLLLLY want it bad. I am probably gonna go. I dunno...I tried getting my friend to go with me to help me justify it, but no, he already has plans. *rolls eyes*. I am starving, and I am cranky as hell. Steak and a sweet potato smothered in caramel sauce and marshmallows sounds so delightful...and I couldn't possibly make it as good at home, right? Someone back me up here. I am probably gonna go to McDonalds on the way home. *SIGH* I am a big whiner when I'm hungry. Maybe I am hypoglycemic. Or maybe I am just a hypochondriac because I have had 'botulism' and now hypoglycemia all in one week. I am such a baby. I should head to the mall...I need some new jeans. Yeah, that's what I'll do, and If I happen to see the roadhouse on the way then, cool beans, what a coincidence! See, I am a practical, responsible girl after all. Later Taters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home