Musings From A Psycho Hosebeast Woman

Random thoughts, rants, and saucy romance stories.

Monday, July 18, 2005



This is my little bean posing for the camera. He is way too sexy for his onesie. I am posting it this way to test out a new feature for uploading pics Blogger is offering. The days of photobucket may be gone for me my friend.

I am breastfeeding this lil guy, and I've started to wonder if he is having a growth spurt and is needing to eat constantly, or if I've become a human pacifier of sorts. Any comments on that? It seems like he is freaking out and needing to nurse every hour for the last 2 days. It's nice to feel so needed, but at the same time I can't even put him down to go to the bathroom sometimes. Can we say, SPOILED? I know they say you can't spoil a newborn, but I would have to disagree there. He is pretty much held 24/7 by either me or Chunk and he HATES being put down. It's fun spoiling him though, he's just so darn cute.

Well today will be my first day taking care of all 3 kids by myself when Chunk goes to work at 3. I am REALLY nervous, especially since my tummy muscles all still hurt like the dickens and when I walk around and do too much standing I semi-hemorrhage. Hopefully the older kids will be good little helpers for me like they have been when I had help in the house. I've only had to take care of the baby up until this point, while relatives took care of the older 2. I am having Chunk buy us a lot of easy microwaveable foods for the next week or so, until I am feeling up to standing to cook dinner.

I would like to take a moment to brag about my husband. He has been SO great through all of this, and he is extremely attached to the baby. He's been such a huge help, and I wish he never had to go to work again. I have so very much enjoyed our family time we've shared since Taylor was born and it's even prompted him to try to change his hours at work so we can try to have some sort of normal family life. Chunk said if they won't help try to get him on a better schedule, then he is going to look for a different job. I am so proud of him for standing up for our families needs with his employer, who seemingly doesn't give a rats fanny about him having a family at all.

Ok, that's it for now, the Bean is starting to wake up and I am sure it will be feeding/pacifier time any second now :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home