Musings From A Psycho Hosebeast Woman

Random thoughts, rants, and saucy romance stories.

Thursday, July 14, 2005

So we have survived the first two weeks! Yay for us. Things are hectic, but pleasant around here, and we're all super in love with Taylor, and still oooh and aaaahh over every cute face he makes. He is an amazingly good baby, he only cries when he's hungry, and he doesn't stay up all hours of the night. The big brother and sister duo have warmed up to him completely also, which is so great and keeps life happy and sane.

My recovery is plugging along slowly but surely, still have days where I have a ton of pain, and others where I feel great. The few days I tried to be superwoman and do more than I should were sorely regretted when I suffered a couple setbacks in my healing, so I am back to lying on my golden chaise being fed grapes by my servants. j/k

My mom has been in town from Alaska since the 9th, and she brought my 11 year old sister MeMe with her. It's so awesome to get to see them both. My Dad and his gf also drove over from Arizona, and my Grandma and Aunt came from California. It's been hectic with the family gatherings, but awesome, since I only get to see these people every few years, and this is the first time we've all been in one place at the same time. Yesterday was my "little" sisters 21st birthday, and we all gathered to celebrate with a barbecue. I had a lot of fun, and it was nice to get out of the house for a bit. The baby slept the entire time I was there, I actually had to wake him up so people could enjoy him for a few minutes before we left for home.

Other than that, life is pretty boring, but good here. Chunk and I are so happy, having this baby has changed a lot of the components of our relationship, all for the better. I think I got the opposite of post partum depression, it's like post partum euphoria or something. I won't complain, it's been great. Here is a pic of Taylor I took yesterday while he was sleeping on my MIL.

Taylor Andon-July 13, 2005

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home