Musings From A Psycho Hosebeast Woman

Random thoughts, rants, and saucy romance stories.

Saturday, August 21, 2004

Ok...still working a ton. I was supposed to be off today but I went in for 4 more hours of overtime. It's good..I want to try to make up the difference of the health insurance they take from my check now. They yank $85 a paycheck for our family to be insured. It seems like a rip-off, but I know if one of us gets sick we would have wished we had insurance.

I still like my job a lot. the only thing I complain about now is the pay. It's ok for Decatur standards, but if I were in Alaska this would be considered minimum wage. I work with a lot of really great people, all very easygoing and friendly. We're all helping eachother get situated. Since I work on the Qwest project, no one really knows anything, because it's a new program and we were there on the first day it launched. Everyone is learning together, and I like it that way. There is no hierarchy yet really.

The kids are great. They love being home with Chuck in the evenings. I call home on my breaks and they both beg to talk to me. it helps the hours at work to go by faster. I miss them a lot when I'm at work. Hollie always asks me incredulously, "Mommy, you're still at work?". She also always asks me if I am going to come see her at her house. I always tell her I'll be home in a couple hours.

I don't rememebr if I blogged about the fish. I am too lazy to go look. We got a fish. His name is Orange. He is not orange, he is red. He is also a betta. We like him a lot, and he likes us, I think.
That was my fish recap, just in case I already blogged it I decided to be brief.

I am dead tired, it's late. I am used to getting off work late and I'd usually be unwinding from the day still, so on the weekend it's hard for me to adjust back to a normal schedule. *sigh* I wonder if we will EVER have a normal schedule. Someday I hope.
Ciao for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home