Musings From A Psycho Hosebeast Woman

Random thoughts, rants, and saucy romance stories.

Sunday, May 23, 2004

Today there were tornado warnings in the counties around us. I was full of anxiety and I was inwardly panicking. I have this intense fear of tornadoes. I have nightmares about them at LEAST 5 times a month. Thr kids and I were having dinner with Phyllis and Shelley at their house, and I couldn't even carry on a conversation because I was freaking out so bad. Luckily, they know about my fear and weren't expecting too much out of me. After dinner we had popcorn and watched some American Idol thing. I haven't watched television in ages, and to be honest with you I can't remember anything that happened tonight on that show because I was just obsessing in my mind about a tornado coming to take us away to the wonderful land of Oz. We had this really yummy noodle thing with beef tips. It was sooooooo good, it had tons of onions, my fav!!

I don't really have a whole lot to say. I am tired and I think I better hit the sack.
I am VERY thankful for tornado sirens.
I love you all!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home