Musings From A Psycho Hosebeast Woman

Random thoughts, rants, and saucy romance stories.

Tuesday, May 18, 2004

My wedding invitations are coming along AWESOMELY!! Wait...Is that a word? , it is now I guess. It's been bloggerized. Ok, if you'd like to read more about my AWESOME invitations, I must now refer you to the Wedding Blog now.

Life is peachy. That phrase is both an awesome album by Korn, and also the best way to sum up how I feel right now. I feel good. I have nothing to really complain about, although you should not hold me to that because I am certain I can find something if I really try. The only thing I really have to complain about is the fact that my Chunk is leaving on Thursday. I don't want him to go, we're having such a great time together. The kids are being nice to him too, they actually adore him. He calls Bubba his little buddy. Bubba follows him around, it's so cute. Bubba even said "Chunk", hahahaha. Poor Chunk to have been given that nickname by me. It's really stuck though, even people from the chatroom we frequent have taken up calling him Chunk instead of by his username. I think it's hilarious.

I didn't call him Chunk because I think he's fat or something, it started because HE was complaining he was fat a long time ago, and we were having a friendly dispute about it, and I knew his real name, so I said I was just going to start calling him Chunk since he was "soo fat", hehe. My mom was a little perplexed as to why I would call my fiance Chunk, but it's just a cute little nickname that has stuck, and not meant to be malicious towards him in any way. I love him, and even if he did get fat, I would still love him. So there, *sticks out tongue and crosses arms*

I think I should probably go do something more productive now, but I will start motivating myself to write more, it soothes my soul.
I am thankful for:
Blogger.com,
My ability to write,
Band-aids (I cut my finger last night, and didn't have any!!),
Potted plants,
Support from my family,
Maternal instinct,
My health,
Singing babies,
My life.
I love you all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home