Musings From A Psycho Hosebeast Woman

Random thoughts, rants, and saucy romance stories.

Friday, May 14, 2004

This is the longest I've gone without blogging I think. Chunk got here on Monday and things have been so awesome. He's great with the kids, and they just love him to bits.
It's raining today, and it rained yesterday. Normally I would complain and whine about it, but I welcome the rain, I needed the relief from the sweltering mugginess. It is no fun moving to a third floor apartment when it's hot as heck out. School is out for summer! w00t! I am so glad I decided not to take summer classes.
I got a call back from Startek. They said basically I was chosen as one of the people they will hire when the new project starts up. He wasn't totally sure when it was going to start, but he said it would be very very soon, within the next couple of weeks. I am stoked about that, a job that will actually give me some hours!
Life has been peachy, and that's probably why I havenh't blogged in a while, I normally use my blog to rant and complain about stupid stuff. I am so happy to have Chunk here. We're having such a good time. Our daily trips to Wal-mart make me laugh. We've been to Wal-mart every day since he's been here. Everyday we think of one more thing we need that we forgot the previous day. It's a riot. I am so sick of Wal-mart I could spit. I am going to go and update my wedding blog now while I have a couple of minutes, we have some more things to move today so I gotta get going. I will try much harder to keep blogging.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home