Musings From A Psycho Hosebeast Woman

Random thoughts, rants, and saucy romance stories.

Friday, February 06, 2004

For all my adoring fans out there....it is time for yet another bitchfest. I feel sick right now. REALLY REALLY sick. Like I am about to vomit any second, but when I actually *try* to vomit nothing happens. It feels like food poisoning again, but I've only had that once in my life so I dunno, and besides that I didnt really eat much today. The smell of burnt popcorn in my house is making me extremely queasy. I burned a bag of popcorn in here last tuesday and I can still smell the stench everytime I walk in the house, and tonight it's making me wretch. This must be some kind of stomach virus. Phyllis was sick yesterday. most likely it came from one of my germy kids. I also have a headache. Maybe I have botulism. That would be fun. I know I'm not pregnant....and I don't think it's food poisoning, yes I think it is Botulism. You would have never known this had I not decided to tell you, but I just vomited up what I am sure was everything I ate for the last 3 years. And it burned, oh my dear God yes it burned. It burned like hydrochloric acid, not like lemonade Mike Hagan, no, not like lemonade at ALL. I am going to go stick my fingers down my throat some, and then I will be back to blog s'more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home