Musings From A Psycho Hosebeast Woman

Random thoughts, rants, and saucy romance stories.

Sunday, July 18, 2004

     Hola People. My children have been running me ragged lately and I have a million things to do (like play neopets, heh) other than blog. But I shall try to keep up now. I still read everybody elses blog though. My life is far less interesting in my opinion.
     So, I got a job at Startek. I work from 3-midnight for the next 3 weeks and than after that I work in the afternoons and evenings. I am working on the Qwest project there and everyone who works there says it is brand spanking new and it way better than anything else they have ever had there. I am looking forward to working, not because I am a masochist, but because I am money-hungry.  Chunk's been working at this payroll advance place. He doesn't like it, but it's a job, and we need him to work *somewhere*.
     Being a newlywed is so friggin' awesome. We've had our share of minor quibble quarells, but overall, it is splendid. I love him so much, and I am totally convinced he is the male version of me-scary, I know. We finish eachothers sentences and everything, it's so durn cute. There are so many times when we're having the exact same thought about something. Me loves me some Chunk!
     Chunk and I are on this quest to learn 2 new languages. Spanish and Dutch. At first i wanted to learn Spanish first because it's more useful and practical. We're learning Dutch instead. It's way more fun. It's not a very commonly known language and it's more fun to talk about people right in front of them using it. I also like Dutch because it sounds like Russian on crack.  I learned 8 words last night, fun stuff. We're setting aside time everyday to work on our Dutch. Chunk has already studied it so he is way far ahead of me, but it's still loads of fun.
     We are supposed to get our picture discs from our wedding in the mail in the next couple days, so check back because I am gonna blog them :)
Until then, later taters!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home